Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Beginning

       The reality of Sal started with the inspiration of my wife who I love as much as god.  The reality is  a special place I go to once sometimes twice a week, its in Carpenteria ca. The name Sal is who I am and represent in the town I live in.  my passion in life is god and my family and close Friends who are like family anyway. I work on a boat as a deckhand and cook its named the star dust its a sport fishing boat that we take people fishing on out of Santa Barbara harbor threw sea landing.  I have the best wife in the world followed by an supper smart loving kind child who is 10 and 3/4 if u ask him. My wife Cristi is a photographer and blogger that inspires me to start blogging with her. I see her enjoying it and meeting amazing people.   

       I'v learned in life you cant trust everybody but at the same time you cant judge a book by its cover. My life today is over filled with joy and happiness and it has to do with living life righteously.  One of my many mauto's is work hard to be able to play hard it gos hand in hand.  No madder what you are doing find the joy in it or its not worth doing.  I love playing not going to lie about that, for example... fishing, dirt bike ridding, skate boarding even no i get hurt from it all and I'm to old to do it.  i cant help it, it my joy in life to do extreme sports and get a little crazzzzy some times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this blog! Thank you for being so open with your thoughts :)